america van java

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HEIDI KLUM's legs


HEIDI KLUM's legs may have been insured for more than £1.1 million in 2004, but - although they look equally perfect to us - they were not both equally valuable, it seems.

"I didn't personally have them insured, but a client of mine did," she told Showbiz Spy. "Basically, I was in London, and I had to go to this place where they check out your legs. They would look at them and I had one scar here from when I fell on a glass, so this [left leg] isn't as pricey and this [right] one."

Klum joins David Beckham, whose legs are reportedly insured for more than £40 million, and legendary dancer Cyd Charisse, whose legs were reportedly insured for $5 million by MGM in 1952 - making them the most valuable in the world at the time.Read more

This Articel Orignaly Published at Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment