america van java

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Victoria Beckham: 'I can't leave Harper Seven alone for a minute'


Victoria Beckham has said that she can't bring herself to be apart from new daughter Harper Seven.

The former Spice Girl gave birth to her first daughter in July in a Los Angeles hospital. Speaking to Elle, Beckham said that she had yet to leave the baby.

"I can't leave her alone for a minute," she told the magazine. "I haven't been out without her since she was born nine weeks ago, she's too wonderful to leave."

The 37-year-old revealed that she had already taken Harper to her first designer shoe shop earlier this week.

"We went in to Prada yesterday and she loved it," Beckham said. "It was as if she was saying, 'Mummy, I'm home'."

Victoria Beckham tweets picture of David and baby Harper Seven.
She added that husband David "gets annoyed that I spend more on Harper's socks than his", adding: "Of course I do, he's fine with M&S."

Speaking as she unveiled her new 21-piece dress collection at New York Fashion Week, Beckham said that the project had been a "real labour of love" for her.

"We have been working on it for around a year," the designer said. "I wanted something that was a little bit more affordable but I did not want to compromise with design or quality. It's not a second line, or a diffusion line - it's another line, another side to my wardrobe. This is a way to give my customers what they want."

Source: Digital Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment