america van java

Thursday, April 26, 2012

smells like caffee

It was around 10, this Sunday morning, me and Sats were late for the car free day, and decided to find a nice place for chitchatting and having breakfast. I remembered a place that we haven't visited on Dago street called The Harvest, so we went there cycling and whoaaaaa...!! what a nice place.. ^o^


The Harvest is a pastry shop. They have so many kind of chocolate-based foods.. Buns, biscuits, cakes, ooohhh so lovely..!!! Hey, you can see that they have gift packages too.. It would be nice to have a cute little teddy bear that hug a pack of chocolate, don't you think? :)

Chocolate is one of my favorite and this place is definitely goes on my favorite list! I'll show you why...
Yuuhuuu.. because their chocolates are just G.R.E.A.T..!! Yum yuuuummm.. :D
We had a chocolate bun, a smoked beef and cheese rissole, and one tiramisu cake. Well yeah, that was too much for a breakfast for two of us, but they were just too good to ignored.. :P

The harvest has some coffee-based beverages too, but unfortunately, I must say, they were not as good as their chocolate. I didn't tried out the espresso but my cafe latte was just mmmm.. good enough. So does the cappuccino. I hardly smell the coffee, it was just caramel.. Wait, I didn't order caramel, I thought I said a vanilla cafe latte.. Anyway, it wasn't bad at all.. ;)
and then there were raining for hours.. We decided to have lunch there too.. Sats choose an aglio olio fettuccine while I had a cream of chicken soup. They both taste great! With nice garnish and cute tableware. I like a cafe or restaurant that pick some good stuff for their place. For me, that means the owner loves the place.. :D
The Harvest is not a new one actually, they have some stores at Jakarta, one at Surabaya and the one here in Bandung is the new one. I haven't travel a lot this couple of months, but I've heard that they have a good reputation at Jakarta, as one of the best cake shop in town. I couldn't agree more, I can say that The Harvest is one of the best here in Bandung too.. ;)

So, when you go travel to Bandung, don't forget to come to The Harvest and try them out..?! Hey, almost forgot to tell you, they have ice creams too.. and a wine bar upstairs.. I should try them out later..

No comments:

Post a Comment