america van java

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sharon Osbourne removes implants

Sharon Osbourne has removed her breast implants.
Sharon took a brief hiatus from her show The Talk in September to spend time with her husband Ozzy Osbourne.
Sharon also spent her free time altering her breasts through plastic surgery.
'[T]he only time [Ozzy and I] left our house was when I had my [breast] implants taken out,' Sharon recalled on her American television programme The Talk today.
Following a recent leakage scare, Sharon simply did not want the implants in her body anymore.
"One morning I woke up and one of my boobies was kind of much longer than the other. So I''m thinking, this isn''t right,' Sharon explained.
"[The implant] leaked into the wall of my stomach."
Sharon is happy with her implant-free body. She feels back to her normal self again.
"[Now I'm] all me," Sharon said. "I don''t feel like I have a waterbed laying on my chest anymore."
Plastic surgery has not been the only thing on Sharon's mind in recent days. Her son Jack got engaged to actress Lisa Stelly in September.
Sharon is elated for him and is fond of Lisa too.
"I like [Lisa] so much because my son absolutely adores her," Sharon said.
© Cover Media

Source: Music-News

No comments:

Post a Comment