america van java

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Angelina Jolie: Acting keeps me sane

Angelina Jolie says her acting career has kept her “focused and sane”.

The American star and partner Brad Pitt raise six kids together; Maddox, ten, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

The brunette beauty values her family life above everything else, and says if she hadn’t been an actress she would still have a large brood.

“No, I don’t,” she replied, when asked if she wonders what life would have been like if she wasn’t an actress.

“I would have been a mom and I would have loved being a mom, but I would have always wanted to travel. I tend to not sit still well. I could have gotten myself into more trouble, so at least it keeps me focused and sane!”

Angelina followed her dad Jon Voight into showbusiness. The 36-year-old star hopes her children create their own paths in life.

“Oh it probably goes one way or the other. When you are raised by artists and actors, you either become one or you don’t want to become one,” she explained in an interview with the British edition of OK! magazine.

“I’m hoping my kids don’t definitely want to become one. They are going to tell me what they want. But they are very strong individuals and very creative so I may be in trouble!”

© Cover Media

Source: Film-News

No comments:

Post a Comment