america van java

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pitt Realised Drop in U.s. Popularity After Death Threat

Brad Pitt found out about America's plunge in popularity during a trip toAmsterdam, when he was threatened by drunk locals after they heard his U.S. accent.

The Hollywood hunk was in Holland filming Ocean's Twelve in 2004, when his homeland was being led by President George W.

Bush and was fighting two wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But the perception of America had changed

And Pitt reveals he was stunned and scared to find how negatively many other nationalities had come to view Americans during a late-night bike ride in Amsterdam.

He tells Total Film, "I remember when we were filming Ocean's Twelve inAmsterdam and it was strange to me because, you know, we're used to being American and people wanted to come here for the opportunities. But the perception of America had changed. "I get a bike wherever I go and I was on this pedal bike, riding around.

I had left the guys and was going for a midnight bike ride around Amsterdam and there were some guys coming out of a bar.

They were trashed, having a good time. Read more at Female First uk

No comments:

Post a Comment