america van java

Monday, October 3, 2011

Nicole Richie flies to UK for Disney party

Nicole Richie flew her family from Los Angeles to London so they could go to a “once in a lifetime” Disney event.

The Hollywood star, her husband Joel Madden and their children Harlow, three, and two-year-old Sparrow attended the occasion at Kensington Palace yesterday. Disney hosted an event to mark the coronation of their latest star Rapunzel. She is the main character in their animated movie Tangled, and is the tenth princess to receive the honour.

Harlow was particularly keen to be present at the party, which saw Rapunzel following in the footsteps of other princesses such as Snow White, Jasmine, Cinderella and Pocahontas by being honoured.

“It was a journey, but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity,” Nicole explained to Us Weekly. “When I told my daughter that she was going to meet Rapunzel she was very excited. We're just excited to be out here as a family!”

Nicole plans to make the most of her trip to the UK. She loves shopping while in the country, and the current unseasonably warm weather there makes the pastime a necessity for her.

“I like to shop. And I actually packed all warm clothes. I packed four suitcases full of coats thinking that it was going to be freezing - and to my surprise, it's beautiful weather, so I'm a little limited on my clothes this trip. So I might have to go shopping,” she laughed. (Film-News uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment