america van java

Monday, October 10, 2011

Natalie Bassingthwaighte: 'I hate being away from my daughter'

Natalie Bassingthwaighte has revealed that she suffers from separation anxiety when she is away from her daughter.

The X Factor Australia judge, who welcomed baby Harper into the world with partner Cameron McGlinchey 13 months ago, is currently travelling around Australia to launch her comeback single 'All We Have' and has had to leave her little girl at home with McGlinchey.

Bassingthwaighte told the Herald Sun: "She's awesome and [motherhood is] just the best thing ever. I came down last night and I've been missing her all morning, but my fiancé is sending me photos and videos, so that helps."

She also revealed that she is happy to be back at work again, saying: "I always tend to multi-task and have a million things on at once, so it's something I'm still learning to work on. But it's nice to come back with something fresh and different for me.

"With the vocal, I got into it so much that it reminded me of my old [Rogue Traders] days, when I was in the studio and just being a complete idiot and it was such a blast recording it."

Bassingthwaighte has said that she is certain that The X Factor will "keep going" next year "because it's been such a success", adding: "You just never know with these things if they'll ask you back, but it hasn't even entered my mind yet. We've still got six weeks to go. It's a nice crazy bunch of people. It's a good balance."

The former Neighbours actress recently revealed that she almost quit the music industry after having Harper.

This Articel Orignaly Published at Digital spy

No comments:

Post a Comment