america van java

Monday, October 10, 2011

Mary J Blige to mark 'My Life' anniversary with New York concert

Mary J Blige has announced plans to play a special anniversary concert in New York City next month.

The 'No More Drama' singer will commemorate the 17th anniversary of the release of her 1994 album My Life with a show at Terminal 5 on November 23.

"I think My Life is so relevant now and will always be relevant. It's etched in stone in the music world and people's personal lives because it was the very first time that someone said something that people were thinking," Blige told MTV News.

"I was speaking from my own life and my own trials and tribulations. Turns out four million other people were feeling the exact same thing at the same time."

Blige, who has several film roles in the works, recently said that she wants to earn a good reputation as an actress. Read more at digital spy

No comments:

Post a Comment