america van java

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Emma Stone: I need a diary

Emma Stone wants to start keeping a journal.

The Help actress has admitted that after her so many movies she needs to start documenting her successes. Emma has had a huge rise to fame in the past few years with star turns in Superbad and Easy A.

“I’m so appreciative and trying to enjoy it as much as I can,” she told British magazine Empire. “This is a once in a lifetime thing. So I need to start journaling or something!”

The actress is set to become even more recognisable with her upcoming role in new superhero movie The Amazing Spiderman. Emma will play Gwen Stacy, Spiderman’s love interest.

But the actress remains grounded in her everyday life.

“I can’t really see it clearly because I was there for every step of the process,” she explains. “So it was really, ‘OK. This is what’s happening and don’t put too much stock into it and who cares what happens, enjoy the journey.’”

Source: © Cover Media / Film-News uk

No comments:

Post a Comment