america van java

Sunday, October 9, 2011

DOWNTON ABBEY'S Jessica Brown Findlay says

DOWNTON ABBEY'S Jessica Brown Findlay says in the August issue of Vogue that the blue Valentino dress she wore in the magazine's Heirs And Graces shoot was perhaps "the most beautiful thing" she had ever worn - but she nearly missed out on wearing it altogether.

"Originally, I was supposed to wear another dress - and of course it was beautiful - but I saw the blue one hanging on the rail and I just loved it, but I couldn't bare to change everything so last minute," Brown Findlay told us. "But then Michelle [Dockery, Brown Findlay's co-star in Downton Abbey] just knew, in that very big sister way, that I had my eye on the other dress and just told the stylist that 'Actually I think Jess really loves that one'. She knew I'd never say anything, I mean it was for Vogue! We were all so nervous, but it was such a wonderful day. It was so nice getting dressed up together. We had dinner, the three of us, after it all finished just to talk about it. It was amazing." Read more at Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment