america van java

Friday, September 9, 2011

Miley Cyrus is sick out Singing "Party in the USA"

source: showbizspy

MILEY Cyrus is sick of hearing one of her smash hit singles!


At a recent party, the former Hannah Montana star hung out in the DJ booth with DJ Kiss, and requested that some of her own tracks be played — just as long as it wasn’t Party in the USA.

Kiss spun a small set including Cyrus’ hit Can’t Be Tamed for the actress, her mom and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.




“Liam was sitting down while Miley was dancing playfully and seductively. Nothing too over the top, though, as she was under the watchful eye of her mom,” a party attendee told New York Postgossip column Page Six.

Cyrus recently revealed she is keen to “explore sexuality” and “experiment”.
“People have very mixed opinions on me; I’m a great role model, or I’m completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I am controversial. I don’t know how I became this,” she said.
“It’s weird. Two complete extremes. I’m not some crazy lady who’s gone off the deep end, because I definitely haven’t. I just always try to be real. Every 18 year old explores sexuality and experiments and tries things. For me there’s no reason to change that. You have to be true to yourself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment