america van java

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FINAL NOTICE


Hey, it's Jaz Lai here...

4 weeks ago, I conducted an Internet seminar
in Singapore and it was a blast.

I didn't expect so many people to turn up and
we have no choice but to turn away a few of
them.

After getting a lot of wonderful positive comments,
I have decided to organize one last seminar
before I retire for the rest of the year.

In this FREE seminar, I will uncover the missing
link and show you how common people with
no internet knowledge can generate $500-$800/day
using the internet.

To register for your FREE seat, go here now.

http://www.workshopsg.com

Since this is the last FREE seminar that I will be
conducting, I expect the room to be TOTALLY FULL.

So come early… as we don't feel good turning
you away if the room are full.

Book your seats now.

http://www.workshopsg.com

See you next Wednesday!

Jaz

P.S. Please note that this is a live seminar
and it will be held in Singapore.















.




Jaz Lai Pte Ltd, 10 UBI CRESCENT, #07-19, UBI TECHPARK, Singapore, Singapore 408564, Singapore

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment