america van java

Friday, September 16, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood on Being Bisexual


Evan Rachel Wood shows off her gorgeous gams in this photo from Marie Claire’s October issue, featuring cover girl Reese Witherspoon.
Here’s what the 24-year-old Ides of March actress had to share with the mag:
On being bisexual: “Yeah, that’s a big part of who I am, and it always has been for as long as I can remember. I can’t say I’m one way or the other because I’ve honestly fallen in love with a man and I’ve honestly fallen in love with a woman. I don’t know how you label that, it’s just how it is.” (Evan is currentlydating British actor Jamie Bell)
On whether she’s a Justin Bieberfan: “Yes, that I am. I saw the movie[Never Say Never], and that’s what did it. I ended up seeing it three times - in the theaters. One of those times was the director’s cut, I’m not even kidding. I got obsessed with the kid. It’s going to be weird if I ever meet him. He’s brought so much joy to my life.

evan rachel wood talks being bisexual

No comments:

Post a Comment